Our inhouse culture has been carefully cultivated to support curious minds within a collaborative workforce.
As a fast-developing Challenger Bank, we are always seeking ambitious, loyal and dedicated people who have diverse backgrounds, experiences and skills.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to join our fast-paced CEO Office team.
The individual will be responsible for arranging and planning all Board and Committee meetings, so that they all report in accordance with corporate structure and meet deadlines, as well as producing and distributing reports, board papers, committee papers, agendas, presentations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining statutory records and filing returns (training will be given if needed).
- Providing support in the discharge of General Counsel and legal and corporate governance responsibilities.
- Facilitating development of directors through Personal Development Plans, induction of new directors and mandatory training
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be proficient at minute taking and report writing as well as co-ordinating papers and packs for submission to Board and Committee meetings
- Be highly organised and eager to learn
A further benefit of this role includes the ability to pursue Company Secretarial qualifications
If you are looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, then it is time to join Redwood Bank.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering note to our HR team.
Send an email to our HR team