We require a customer-focussed Banking Operations Officer to provide essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for customer banking services to include payments, account maintenance and online banking services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the set up and maintenance of customer payments and regular payments
- Account opening and maintenance
- Carrying out payment investigations
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Providing back-office support and service on banking operations
- Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions
- General database maintenance
- Registering and approving customers to the online banking system
- Working closely with other departments
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment.
Applicants must have proven relevant banking operations / customer service experience and a sound understanding of general banking systems. In addition, you will be able to illustrate that you can assess operational process and implement necessary changes. Excellent numerical, communication and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines are all pre-requisites for the role.
Candidates must have a good understanding of the constantly changing regulatory environment within the UK as well as a good command for technology and its role within a growing business. This role will be an integral part in streamlining processes and implementing operational efficiencies.
You will demonstrate initiative when performing the above duties. Accuracy, flexibility and strong team working abilities are essential. This a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a new and growing bank.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering note to our HR team.