Redwood’s staff are pivotal in delivering our special customer experience. We are a team of talented individuals who make a genuine difference to the future of business lending and savings.
Our inhouse culture has been carefully cultivated to support curious minds within a collaborative workforce.
As a fast-developing Challenger Bank, we are always seeking ambitious, loyal, and dedicated people who have diverse backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Our Marketing Manager is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a keen interest in marketing, to join us on our journey.
This individual will be a key member of the marketing team, delivering marketing activity to engage, acquire and retain customers to achieve commercial goals. Supporting the day-to-day activity of the marketing department in line with approved marketing plans, ensuring that communications and marketing activity runs smoothly and efficiently and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Key focus of the role will be:
- Supporting the execution of campaigns as well as internal and external communications
- Producing MI reports based on digital activity including website and social.
- Co-ordinating a range of events such as seminars, conferences, publicity events, dinners and luncheons in line with approved marketing plans and budgets ensuring that marketing activity runs smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting with the design, creation and implementation of brand assets including marketing collateral, brand guidelines, social media assets and campaigns
- Copywriting and proofing as required for website blogs/social media posts, media releases and marketing collateral.
Applicants should have a degree in Marketing, ideally with 1-2 years of experience, along with:
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using a CMS system and CRM software.
- A clear understanding of all the mainstream social media channels in terms of functionality and analytics.
- Strong understanding of design application including message hierarchy, tone of voice and working to brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a strong eye for detail.
- A genuine passion for all things marketing.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; you see the bigger picture and enjoy doing the things differently.
- The ability to multi-task, administrative and/or project management skills are highly desirable.
If you’re looking for a career where you can add positive value in a fast-paced environment in which you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contribution that you make, then it is time to join Redwood Bank.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering note to our HR team.
Send an email to our HR team