This is a broad role focusing on producing Liquidity, Capital and Interest Rate Risk Internal Reporting; ensuring the integrity of ALM systems and Regulatory risk reporting; assisting with the implementation of risk and control system over treasury and ALM systems and reconciling this to Regulatory systems.
You will be accountable for:
- Internal daily reporting of ALM positions to senior management
- Monthly reporting of ALM positions to ALCO; documentation of regulatory assumptions, including those for ALMM, PRA110 and COREP.
- Preparation of management reporting and customer behavioural statistics.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Banks regulatory reporting requirements, including Single Customer View; internal ledger reconciliations, between Treasury, ALM, and Regulatory Reporting modules and assisting in Core system/ General Ledger reconciliation and remediation.
Regulatory accountabilities will include:
- Preparation and reconciliation of PRA/FCA/BOE returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of Regulatory Governance.
You will be also be responsible for:
- System data reconciliation and integrity and system data flow analysis documentation.
The successful candidate will ideally be experienced in Treasury, Regulatory Reporting or ALM, and have an understanding and experience of the banking regulatory framework. An analytical skill set focusing on analytical and problem solving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is also a pre-requisite for the role.
The ability to work autonomously; aptitude and experience to independently work on projects; a driven mindset; excellent communication skills (both written and oral) together with the ability to liaise and build strong relationships with key stakeholders are all desirable attributes.
The role demands a self-motivated team player, with a hands-on approach and the ability to deliver to tight reporting deadlines.
You should possess strong organisational skills; a 'can do' attitude towards every aspect of the job as well as excellent Excel skills. The successful candidate will also have the ability to understand complex processes, and to drive through improvements.
If you are looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, then it is time to join Redwood Bank.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering note to our HR team: