Our inhouse culture has been carefully cultivated to support curious minds within a collaborative workforce.
As a fast-developing Challenger Bank, we are always seeking ambitious, loyal and dedicated people who have diverse backgrounds, experiences and skills.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated Business Development Officer to join our Business Development Team, in either or Letchworth or Warrington office. The post holder will be expected to support the Business Development Manager to exceed debt and customer satisfaction targets as well as supporting the distribution of the bank’s lending products, focusing in particular within their local market and achieving budgeted volume targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting the on-going management of a network of local and potentially national brokers and acting as their first point of call
- Ensuring strong Customer Conduct and TCF values are adhered to, achieving excellent
- Customer Experience feedback. Acting as the first point of contact for customers.
- Ensuring existing and potential customers are kept up to date on the progress of their ongoing transactions and acting proactively in all business matters
- Ensuring full compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures, including the adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Managing, alongside the BDM, the relationships with all local customers and intermediaries
- Establishing and maintaining strong lending processes, controls and disciplines
- Compiling or reviewing full credit applications in line with the bank’s policies and procedures and working closely with credit underwriters
- Enhance and promote the banks image and reputation with local stakeholders and customers.
- Follow and support the bank culture in all dealings with external and internal stakeholders
Members of the team are required to work collaboratively, demonstrate high levels of customer
focus along with the ability to innovate, work flexibly and in complex situations.
You will have proven experience within banking and in particular the SME sector including origination, credit and relationship banking and be a team player with a collaborative style to work across all areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter, with a flexible but robust approach, who is able to work on their own initiative to deliver high-quality end to end customer service.
If you are looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, then it is time to join Redwood Bank.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering note to our HR team.
Send an email to our HR team