We strive to provide you with the best products and service and please be assured that we share your high standards.
However, we know we are not perfect, and giving us feedback gives us the chance to put things right for you and to improve the way we do things for others.
To give us feedback or to make a complaint please contact us and provide us with as much information as possible.
Once you've made a complaint
- As soon as your complaint has been received we will investigate it as quickly and fairly as possible. If your complaint does look like it will take some time to investigate we will contact you and keep you informed.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days and keep you informed on progress at least every four weeks. We may need to get in touch during our investigation to ask for some more information.
- Once fully investigated we will issue a ‘final response’ to your complaint as soon as possible and, at a maximum, within eight weeks of us receiving your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response
- If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint has been handled or our final response, please contact us to see if there is anything further that we can do.
- If you remain dissatisfied, and you fit the below criteria, you then have the option to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS):
- A micro enterprise with less than 10 employees and an annual turnover or balance sheet under €2 million (sterling equivalent); or
- A charity which has an annual income of less than £1 million; or
- A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £1 million.
- If applicable, you can refer the matter to the FOS for independent review within six months of the date of our 'final response'. We will include information on how to contact them within our final response.
- You can also refer complaints to FOS through the European Online Dispute Resolution service through the online portal at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.